Time to Try Something New

Hello! It's been a little while. To be honest, I'm not sure that anyone still reads this little old blog so it's difficult to get motivated to keep things up.

In the spirit of trying new things, I decided to try out the Podcasting thing and see how it goes.

Here is episode 1 where my philosophy is everyone has to start somewhere. Maybe it'll get more polished. Maybe it will continue to be tangent heavy. Only time will tell.

To be able to have some kind of searchable archive of shownotes, I plan to post episodes & notes over here.

Shownotes for Tansy Knits Episode 1: So I guess it's a Podcast?

You can find me on:
Instagram & Ravelry

I try to keep Ravelry notes with at least the essential details, but if I haven’t put enough detail, feel free to ask!

Recently Finished:
Starflake MKAL by Stephen West

Cabled Eyelet Cardigan - Improvised from an old favourite store-bought sweater

Mom’s Stripey Socks - Improvised

In progress:

Handspun Parisian Dreams by Mina Philipp, Knitting Expat Designs

Nr 10 Valldal damekofte by Sandnes Design

Mom’s Gingerbread Haus Socks - Improvised

Technique videos I found useful:
Dankfiber - Colorwork & The Norwegian Knitting Thimble Part 01

Mckenzie Mullen - TWO TIPS to get you READING & KNITTING...AT THE SAME TIME!

Books:
Hot Comb by Ebony Flowers

Look Alive Out There by Sloane Crosley

Chilling Adventures of Sabrina: Book one The Crucible written by Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa; art by Robert Hack; colours by Jack Morelli

Comments

Popular Posts