A Little Weekend Treat

A few Knit Nites™ ago at Ariadne, I had a chance with their (possibly) new wheel when plying some handspun.

And from the above results I've concluded that I'm not ready for a wheel just yet. I think it's kind of like learning to drive. First you need your learner's permit (spindle) to get the hang of things before you're allowed the productivity of a wheel.

Not happy with the resulting bad plying job, I un-did the ply, added a little more twist to the singles and replied using my spindle. Now the skeins match:

Light Lolita
Pamplemousse en caoutchouc
4 oz. Navajo plyed handspun
100% Blue Faced Leicester

This yarn makes me very happy and no, not a clue what I'm going to make with it.

Comments

Anonymous said…
That looks really nice and squooshy in the Navajo ply. I bet it would make a cosy hat.

Popular Posts