And finally one for me.

I finished this back at the end of March but I seem to have neglected to mention it around these parts. Sorry about that. This is the final diskette in the series that I made for myself using my nickname (Locks).
A disk for me

I really wanted to make a disk that has the name in white against another colour. It may have been a better idea to start with this part of the cross stitch, but I'm still pretty happy with it. Though the green on green makes it seem a little TOO green somehow. I probably won't re-stitch this though. I think it's time to stitch something new.

ETA: FYI, Joan of Locks or Locks is a nickname I earned after a comedic evening out in London a while back. It's my all time favourite nickname I've ever received and use it as much as possible.

Comments

Popular Posts