10% Quilted

Mmmmm....sandwiches.
Sandwiched last weekend.

To hell with the back log. I've been enjoying some hand-quilting this morning. This stage always is super exciting, this is where the magic happens. From sandwich to quilt! It's happening! It starts getting all ripply and cosy.

First broken needle from hand quilting. CRAFTS.
Broke a needle yesterday. First time I broke a needle while hand-quilting.

I got the best compliments yesterday when I was hand-quilting in public. The best comment being: "It looks like I should be all curled up underneath it now." I know I've already said this but this is the magic step. All the cozy magic is being built into the quilt. I'm casting spells for infinite delightful naps.

Sunday Morning Hand-quilting

This morning I was hanging out in a sunbeam, quilting, drinking tea and listening to Rock 'n' roll. Delightful way to spend a Sunday morning.

10% Quilted

Yes, this is one of those quilts everyone was making that time. I started this last month sometime? Sewing the top was pretty fun/productive. And yes, I'm still enjoying hand-quilting. 1 day + 1 evening = 10% quilted. Not a bad ratio.

Comments

Popular Posts