Another Kind of Crafty



I really don't need more crafty endeavours to fill up my time these days, but I found myself with a spare sock when I finally finished with the Teeny Tiny Socks. While questioning the possible uses of an itty bitty sock, Melanie, a knit nite friend, invited me over for an afternoon of crafting using her huge store of supplies and mad skillz to make cards.

So I took a break from some PowerPoint madness I'm working on to go hang and get crafty in NDG. Melanie and her husband Jeff have a great apartment near Monkland. She grossly undersold her collection of card making supplies. All sorts of papers, stamps, stamp pads, gromits, brads, markers. It was card making paradise!

We spent the afternoon chatting, playing with cards, making itty bitty socks, and eating home made cookies (super yummy). It was too much fun. So much fun in fact that she invited me to play board games with her and Jeff, AND stay for super yummy home made soup (I didn't think there was too much nutmeg). A very enjoyable Saturday. One of my most eventful for quite a while.

Thanks so much for having me over, but watch out Melanie, I may become a regular!

Comments

Popular Posts